Solidere eyes $450m worth real estate sales
Beirut, May 30, 2010
Lebanese heavyweight real estate firm Solidere said on Sunday it was in negotiations with investors over real estate sales worth about $450 million, which it expected to sign over the coming months.
The country's largest listed company posted a 2009 net profit stood of $182.2 million, marginally down from the 2008 figure of $182.7 million.
The company, which is the country's largest listed company, said in a statement that pretax profit was $214.9 million. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects