DSO delivers Cedre Villas phase II units
Dubai, May 31, 2010
Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO), the region’s integrated free zone technology park, has announced the delivery of second phase of its 1,047 Cedre Villas project, comprising a variety of exclusive and spacious villas.
The second phase includes 647 units that are ready to move into with water and electricity connected, the DSO said in a statement.
Following the phenomenal success of the first phase of the development which saw 400 villas launched in October 2009 and completely sold out, DSO adds another 647 villas bringing the total to 1,047 units, it added.
Located within the 7.2-sq km integrated high-technology free zone, the 1,047 Cedre Villas development comprises luxury, executive, town house and twin villas ranging between 3 to 5 bedrooms.
The villas are available in three architectural models - modern, traditional, and Islamic - and are being offered at very competitive rates.
Out of the 647 units in second phase, DSO has already received pre-bookings for over 30 percent of units, said its top official.
Muammar Al Katheeri, senior vice president of Engineering Management at DSO, said: 'We have succeeded to sell and lease phase-1 of the development and today we add another remarkable milestone by releasing additional units into the market.'
'Consistent efforts to maintain quality and strict adherences to timelines have facilitated the completion of construction ahead of schedule,' he added.
“This accomplishment also ensures our commitment to exceed customer expectations. The demand has been quite remarkable for Phase-1 and despite current market conditions Phase-2 has received an enthusiastic response. We are confident that Cedre villas development will continue to receive high interest,” Al Katheeri added.
Located within the gated community of Dubai Silicon Oasis on Emirates Road, the development will offer residents a community center comprising of an exclusive clubhouse, a shopping complex, health and leisure facilities, swimming pools, schools and academies, clinic, play areas and other lifestyle necessities. The completion of these facilities is expected by this August, he added.
The Cedre Villas project is part of a comprehensive urban community at DSO that combines office towers, research and development and industrial zones, educational institutions, luxury apartments, villas, hotels, healthcare facilities and a wide range of lifestyle options to create a dynamic commercial and social environment.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract