Mall of the Emirates improves car park
Dubai, May 31, 2010
Mall of the Emirates has completed its 7000-space parking redevelopment.
Spread over four floors, the new and improved car park facility will provide customers with added convenience, clear signage and wider lanes. Cheerful customer service representatives will also be available at key intersections to assist and guide drivers.
A new taxi drop off and pick up point, near the Pullman Hotel entrance at the north east corner of the mall, will be opening soon. This new taxi drop off/pick up point will double the existing capacity for taxi’s aiding entrance and exit from the mall for its valued visitors.
In addition to the mall’s convenient parking management system that offers four free hours during weekdays and free parking over weekends and public holidays, the overall improved parking facility will ensure greater comfort to the mall’s customers, a statement said.
“Expanding and improving our parking facility was vital especially with the opening of an additional 10,500 sqm of retail space on September 1,” said Fuad Sharaf, vice president, Mall of the Emirates.
Mall of the Emirates’ new expansion is set to open to public on September 1 this year. The new extension will feature over 40 new luxury stores including seven new restaurants complementing the mall’s existing offering.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract