Final 2 Victory Heights villages 50pc complete
Dubai, June 23, 2010
The final two villages of Dubai’s Victory Heights’ luxury golfing community are more than 50 per cent complete, with 100 per cent of the infrastructure in place, the developer has announced.
Once finished in mid-2011, the villages of Morella and Calida will boast 177 high-end villas, offering spacious five and six-bed homes with stunning views of award-winning The Els Club golf course. In total, 530 villas have been handed over to homeowners in the 961-unit golfing residential development which is made up of seven villages; Morella, Calida, Carmen, Novelia, Oliva, Esmeralda, Estella and Carmen.
“Getting to the half mark with construction of the last two remaining villages means we are on the home straight with full delivery of the development, which is now home to around 1,000 people,” said Yasser Abdulrahman Al Raee, general manager, Victory Heights.
“The fact that all access, utilities and amenities are in place at Morella and Calida means that once full construction is complete in mid-2011 families can move straight in to a fully serviced and well established community,” he added.
Villas in Victory Heights are built in three different styles; authentic Spanish Andalusian, bold Mediterranean, and classic European styles, which surround the greens of the golf course.
The golfing development lies at the heart of Dubai Sports City, which later this year will be home to five Sporting Academies offering world-class coaching to children of all ages in football, hockey, rugby, swimming and cricket.
Dubai Sports City also hosts the International Cricket Stadium, where national and international cricket and football matches are played, as well as The Els Club and The Butch Harmon School of Golf where golfers of all levels and ages can practice their game.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed