Victory Heights villa delivery on track
Dubai, July 13, 2010
Developers of Dubai’s Victory Heights said that all 794 phase one villas in the luxury residential golfing development will be fully complete and delivered to owners by the end of 2010.
In the first six months of the year the community, being built at Dubai Sports City, has reached a number of key milestones, a statement said.
More than 70 per cent of the sold villas have been handed over to home owners and many more of the high-end properties are completed and awaiting final sign-off for delivery, it added.
Three of the seven villages that make up the golfing community have been fully handed over, according to the statement.
“Construction and delivery of Victory Heights’ luxury villas has moved apace during the first half of the year, despite the downturn in Dubai’s real estate industry experienced last year,” said Yasser Abulrahman Al Raee, general manager, Victory Heights, a Dh2.5 billion ($680 million) joint venture between the Bahrain investment bank Arcapita and Dubai Sports City.
“Thanks to the hard work of all those involved in the project we are predicting that phase one of the development will be fully complete and handed over to homeowners by the end of the year,” he added.
More than 400 families have already moved into homes giving a community feel to the development, which surrounds the greens and lakes of the award winning The Els Club golf course, he said.
Building work recently commenced on the project’s first community centre which will offer residents a wide range of recreational facilities, including swimming pools, children’s play areas, basketball courts and BBQ areas.
Villas in Victory Heights are built in three different styles; authentic Spanish Andalusian, bold Mediterranean, and classic European styles, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes