Sakana inks Dar Al Ezz mortgage deal
Manama, July 24, 2010
Bahrain-based Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions has signed an agreement with Al Sarhan and Al Humaidan Real Estate Company, developer of Dar Al Ezz 1 Busaiteen to provide Islamic mortgage finance to its customers.
Dar Al Ezz 1 is a 14 storey tower located at Busaiteen offering 80 freehold apartments consisting of 40 single and double bedrooms each.
A leading Islamic mortgage finance provider, Sakana said the construction has already reached 10th floor and the building is expected to be handed over next year.
R Lakshmanan, CEO of Sakana said: “We are pleased to partner with this development which is in advanced stage of construction despite challenging market conditions for real estate sector. The project has excellent location and caters to affordable housing segment.”
Mohammed Al Sarhan, chairman and general manager of Al Sarhan & Al Humaidan Real Estate Company, said, "We are delighted to partner with Sakana for end user mortgage finance. We are pleased to have sold about 60% of the development in these market conditions."
Dar Al Ezz 1 Busaiteen will offer selection of facilities including 3 storey car park, separate swimming pool for adults and children, gymnasium and coffee shop.
The apartments come in standard size of 73.4 sqm for single bedroom and 115.3 sqm for double bedrooms. The building is located adjacent to King Hamad Hospital, Busaiteen, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes