Amer launches beachfront apartments
Dubai, August 5, 2010
The Amer Group, Egypt’s leading developer and operator of luxury destination resorts, has launched its Platinum Tower apartments and penthouses at its Porto Marina beachfront destination resort.
Porto Marina, located on the Mediterranean coast, is Egypt’s premier destination resort, providing 885 luxurious homes, a 379 room 5-star standard hotel, shops, restaurants, cinema, health spa, gymnasium, marina and private beach, a statement said.
Porto Marina is designed around a palm-lined waterfront promenade, equipped with outdoor and indoor swimming pools and lagoons, it added.
“The Amer Group is one of the world’s leading providers of family-orientated destination resorts,” said Mansour Amer, Group chairman.
“Our Porto World brand helped establish Egypt as a tourist destination, attracting visitors from around the world and making a significant impact on the economy. The Porto Marina resort offers visitors an exceptional service and lifestyle; a great place to live or stay with superb leisure facilities, restaurants and sports activities on your door step.”
The Platinum Tower launch provides purchasers with an opportunity to buy a luxurious holiday home in Egypt’s leading destination resort, he added.
The Amer Group’s Porto Comfort store and services at Porto Marina provide the furniture range, home accessories and interior design services to furnish the apartment.
The resort management company can help to manage the home, or rent it out to visitors and provide a return to the owner: the ultimate turn-key solution for a buyer’s second home, it said in a statement.
Peter Riddoch, CEO of the Amer Group, said: “Historically the Porto Marina had a strong customer following from its domestic marketplace and GCC region.”
“We believe that there is huge potential to also attract customers from the Western European and Russia/CIS regions because Egypt has become one of the top-5 premier medium-range holiday destinations for visitors from countries including Britain, Italy, France, Saudi Arabia and the UAE,” he added.
The Platinum Tower architect-designed apartments and penthouses range from studio to two bedroom homes, including duplexes, and are beautifully decorated and range from 61 sq m to 460 sq m in size, with outside balconies and/or terraces.
The homes have a luxurious specification with features including comfort cooling, stylish fitted kitchens, luxurious ensuite bathrooms and outside covered balconies.
Serviced by the resort hotel, the apartments have the benefit of housekeeping and concierge services that can provide anything from porters, dinner reservations or purchasing cinema tickets, filling the fridge or refreshing and supplying the bathrooms.
Porto Marina was started in 2005 and the resort is already over 90 per cent complete, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract