Nass posts H1 profit of $16m
Manama, August 11, 2010
Bahrain-based construction and industrial group Nass Corporation has posted a net profit of BD6.063 million ($16.08m) for the first half of this year.
The company posted a net profit of BD7.776 million in the first half of last year.
Announcing the results, Nass Corporation deputy chairman and managing director Sameer Abdulla Nass said that the company achieved a gross turnover of BD54.553 million for the first half of the year compared to BD57.688 million for the same period last year.
“Although there has been a fall in profits during the first half of this year compared to the corresponding period last year, the company has been able to keep its order book position healthy and carry on its activities satisfactorily,” added Nass. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract