Al Bustan names director of business
Dubai, August 22, 2010
Dubai-based Al Bustan Centre and Residence, a luxury residential, shopping and entertainment complex, has promoted Yasser Moussa as director of business development.
Moussa has more than 12 years of experience in the hospitality sector in the target markets of GCC, Far East, India, and Europe.
“We are pleased to promote Yasser to this position as the property is taking great strides and requires a strong sales team for better returns,” said Moussa El Hayek, chief operating officer, Al Bustan Centre and Residence.
“Thus we think we can greatly benefit from his rich experience to attract more traffic to the property. Yasser has been a major force behind the property’s success. His appointment to the new position of business development director is the right step for the success he has brought to the property.”
“I am extremely happy at this promotion,” said a delighted Moussa. “But promotions bring increased responsibilities as we are trying to grow the business.”
“As the business development director I will be responsible for formulating and leading the property’s marketing strategy and expanding business in potential markets,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project
- Asteco to lease out new property
- Union Properties Q1 net profit slips 2.2pc