Emirates Building launches revamped website
Dubai, September 4, 2010
Emirates Building Systems (EBS), a subsidiary of Dubai Investments Industries (DII) and a leading fabrication firm, launched its new-look website (ebsl.com).
The website offers comprehensive information about the company and its product offering and includes a number of new design and navigation features, EBS said in a statement.
The new website is distinct in highlighting the company’s credentials and expertise as well as the prestigious landmarks it has executed in a wide geographical area ranging from North Africa to Central and South Asia, it added.
“The new website matches our identity and positioning perfectly,” said Samir Akra, general manager of Emirates Building Systems.
“It reflects our corporate strengths more clearly and demonstrates our full-service capabilities, while offering all pertinent information about the company in a new, comprehensive format.”
“The site is user-friendly and easy-to-navigate, and combines modern design with attractive graphics and high-resolution images of previous projects which reflect the available capabilities to execute the most complex projects in record times and within budget,” Akra added.
The newly revamped website includes comprehensive information about EBS, its corporate philosophy and its product and service offerings, and highlights the many advantages the company offers clients.
It also features a dedicated section on projects executed by the company across diverse domains – especially in the power generation, oil and gas and petrochemical sectors complete with detailed project descriptions and high-quality images. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan