Business Village leases 65pc of space
Dubai, September 5, 2010
The Business Village, a key project of Mohammed Bin Rashed Establishment for Small and Medium Enterprises (MBRE), said it has leased more than 65 per cent of its space to public and private sector companies at its Dubai facility.
The MBRE, an agency of Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED), said the Business Village is an ideal location for entrepreneurs to undertake their business in the most professional manner. It provides a comprehensive infrastructure including the choice to choose 'du' and Etisalat for their telecom needs.
Abdul Baset Al Janahi, CEO of MBRE, said: 'There is an increasing demand by business leaders, companies and institutions to join the Business Village and to run their operations in the modern business environment. These organisations signal the evolution of an integrated economic community representing all sectors of the economy.'
'The Business Village offers a new concept to boost business by providing an ideal growth platform that allows entrepreneurs to form strategic partnerships and take advantages of advisory services and training courses,' he noted.
'The companies and institutions currently operating in the Business Village, include small and medium enterprises with various activities such as: general trading, travel agencies, consulting engineering, real estate, law, banking and finance, restaurants, mini markets, cafes, and others,' remarked Ahmed Al Hashemi, deputy director in Business Village.
The Business Village also hosts a number of global corporations as well as the German Business Council in Dubai and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade.
'A number of government organizations are also planning a move to the Village including the Department of Economic Development, Foreign Investment Office, Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Export Development Corporation,' Al Hashemi added.-TradeAraba News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan