Manara prime sponsor for property expo
Manama, September 28, 2010
Bahrain-based Manara Development, a leading real estate company, will support an upcoming international property exhibition in Bahrain as a prime sponsor.
Bipex 2010 will run from November 11 to 13 at Bahrain International Exhibition Centre.
“Last year we were platinum sponsors and we are happy that we can play a more significant role this year as prime sponsor,” said Dr Hasan Al Bastaki, managing director, Manara Development.
“It is a signal responsibility that reflects our growing commitment to Bahrain’s mega property event and the realty sector in the country and region. Our long term vision is based on a sound strategy of developing projects to suit the requirements of different sections of society and ensure stable growth of the sector.”
“Bipex is a remarkable annual event that has been successfully chartering the growth of the sector in the GCC region over the years since its inception, bringing together all stakeholders under one roof to discuss potential real estate solutions in the current scenario and providing a window into the future,” he added.
“We see the development of housing societies built on a strong foundation as key to this future growth and we are delighted to be prime sponsors of the expo,” Dr Al Bastaki concluded.
“It provides us the ideal platform to highlight our products and interact closely with visitors. Such interaction is crucial for building up an understanding of people’s needs and requirements and creating a working relationship with all stakeholders in the real estate development space,” he concluded.
Mohammed Khalil Alsayed, chairman, Bipex 2010, said: “Sponsorship is a two-way street that benefits us as well as our sponsors. While we are able to widen our base and create a stronger foundation for Bipex as a path-breaking expo in the realty sector, our sponsors have the advantage of wider exposure, brand building and greater credibility.”
“Our philosophy at BSE (Bahrain Society of Engineers) is to make Bipex a widely accessible and all-inclusive event that holds up a mirror to the real estate industry, permitting it to reflect, analyse, and make course corrections and plan for a healthy and robust future.”
“It is a pleasure to have Manara Development as sole prime sponsor for Bipex 2010 and we are confident the seventh edition of this prestigious property show will assist them in effectively meeting their broader objectives,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar unveils luxury homes in ‘BLVD Crescent’
- Emaar's retail spin-off plan 'won't affect rating': S&P
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts