Bloom Properties to showcase new projects
Dubai, September 30, 2010
Abu Dhabi-based Bloom Properties, a master developer of communities, will showcase two projects that are near completion in 2010 and offered for leasing at the upcoming Cityscape Global 2010 in Dubai.
The ninth edition of Cityscape Global in Dubai, a leading business-to-business real estate investment and development event, will be held from October 4 to 7 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Downtown Residence, a residential tower in downtown Abu Dhabi and the Noor Residences in Al Ain comprising 26 low rise buildings are two of Bloom Properties’ projects that will be spotlighted at Cityscape Global 2010.
The Bloom Gardens project, the flagship development located on Abu Dhabi's Eastern Mangrove Corniche Road, will also be up for viewing at the event.
“Cityscape Global in Dubai is a great platform to communicate with real estate developers and investors that will open doors for great investment opportunities in UAE and the region,” said Saed Arekat, CFO of Bloom Properties.
“We believe the event will offer investors a fresh perspective on the diversity of our project portfolio and encourage them to be part of our unique developments,” he added.
With 38,000 participants from over 115 countries, 200 exhibitors and hundreds of real estate projects on showcase from across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe, the four-day Cityscape Global exhibition is the annual gathering for international real estate professionals especially from emerging markets, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna