Victory Heights to handover 4th project
Dubai, October 6, 2010
Victory heights, a leading Dubai-based developer, is readying the fourth village out of five which make up its phase one for handover, putting the luxury golfing residential project on target for full completion by the end of the year.
Esmeralda village is made up of 198 luxury villas of which 152 are now occupied by homeowners, joining the villages of Oliva, Estella and Carmen in reaching full handover, with the final village of Novelia set for completion by the end of 2010, the developer said.
“The villas in Esmeralda have proved incredibly popular with buyers due to their high quality and spaciousness which is a trade-mark of all Victory Heights’ properties,” said Yasser Abdulrahman Al Raee, general manager at Victory Heights.
“We have now sold all 198 of Esmeralda’s villas and are nearing full handover, marking another significant step for Victory Heights, which has become one of the most impressive and sought after residential developments in Dubai over the last year,” he added.
Victory Heights, lying at the heart of Dubai Sports City, features villas that are built in three different styles; authentic Spanish Andalusian, bold Mediterranean and classic European and surround the award-winning The Els Club golf course, designed by world champion golfer Ernie Els.
The village of Esmeralda is a visible part of the development, running along the edges of the golf course, and its completion gives the whole development a finished feeling, which will be complemented by the end of the year with the opening of the project’s first community centre, the developer said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract