DPG gets big response at Cityscape
Dubai, October 7, 2010
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, said it received an overwhelming response at Cityscape Global 2010 as visitors acknowledged its diverse range of developments and the quality of offerings.
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, visited the DPG pavilion on the second day of the exhibition and was briefed on the progress of various developments.
During the event, the developer also announced the completion and handover of four major projects in the coming year including, Bay Avenue, Remraam and the first JBR Beach Club. In addition, The Villa Phase 2 will be handed over by the end of 2010, taking the total number of developments in the market from DPG to 20, it said.
The seven communities DPG delivered over the past year include The Villa Phase 1, Executive Towers, Ghoroob, Layan, Al Waha, Nuzul, and Shorooq. The developer exceeded its own benchmark by delivering seven projects, instead of the six announced at Cityscape 2009.
Other announcements from DPG at Cityscape Global 2010 included the commencement of leasing at Ghoroob Mirdif and the launch of a comprehensive new fall leasing campaign. With a dedicated new customer service line 800-DPG along with a new website, DPG has delivered an increased focus on customer service, it said.
“Both DPG and our subsidiary Salwan, received a large volume of enquires for our communities across Dubai. We hope our participation has contributed to renewing the confidence in Dubai’s real estate market,” said Khalid Al Malik, Group CEO, DPG.
Cityscape Global 2010 was held from October 4 to 7 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units