APC by Schneider Electric opens Lebanon office
Beirut, October 13, 2010
APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in integrated critical power and cooling services, has launched its operations in Lebanon with the establishment of an in-country office.
APC also has an extensive presence in the region through its certified partners.
The world specialists in energy management aims to leverage its base in Lebanon to address the market’s current power and cooling challenges as well as focus on industry trends and the creation of green data centers.
Ramy Nassif has been appointed country vice-president for Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
The Beirut office will serve as the regional office for Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
'APC's expertise in Lebanon will bring capacity to master applications such as Critical Power and Cooling solutions in Buildings and Data Centers and see an area of positive growth,' stated Julien Feghali, president of Schneider Electric East Mediterranean.
“We are expanding our footprint from a strong base, taking advantage of an existing list of customers and references, as well as the back-up of Schneider Electric that enjoys a commercial presence in the Middle East region for more than 40 years,' added Christian Bertrand, vice-president, Middle East and Africa, APC by Schneider Electric.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower