APC by Schneider Electric opens Lebanon office
Beirut, October 13, 2010
APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in integrated critical power and cooling services, has launched its operations in Lebanon with the establishment of an in-country office.
APC also has an extensive presence in the region through its certified partners.
The world specialists in energy management aims to leverage its base in Lebanon to address the market’s current power and cooling challenges as well as focus on industry trends and the creation of green data centers.
Ramy Nassif has been appointed country vice-president for Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
The Beirut office will serve as the regional office for Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
'APC's expertise in Lebanon will bring capacity to master applications such as Critical Power and Cooling solutions in Buildings and Data Centers and see an area of positive growth,' stated Julien Feghali, president of Schneider Electric East Mediterranean.
“We are expanding our footprint from a strong base, taking advantage of an existing list of customers and references, as well as the back-up of Schneider Electric that enjoys a commercial presence in the Middle East region for more than 40 years,' added Christian Bertrand, vice-president, Middle East and Africa, APC by Schneider Electric.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches waterfront luxury project
- Ebrahim Kanoo buys key plots at Manara project
- Arabtec wins $108m Saudi hospital contract
- Bahrain awards $16m road projects
- UAE office fitouts shifting to modular layouts
- Bahrain set to revamp fish market
- Bahrain issues 4,402 building permits in 5 months
- BIME awarded key Saudi contract
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer