Manara launches two villa projects
Manama, November 10, 2010
Two new residential projects were unveiled by Manara Developments Company in Bahrain today.
The projects, Wahat Al Muharraq and Janayin Al Hamala, offer more than 90 residential units and are located in two premier residential areas of Muharraq and Hamala, said Dr Hasan Al Bastaki, managing director.
The projects were launched on the first day of the Bahrain International Property Exhibition (Bipex 2010). Manara is a prime sponsor of the show.
Dr Al Bastaki said Wahat Al Muharraq consists of 47 residential villas, while Janayin Al Hamala consists of 44 villas.
The two projects use modern designs, with due regard to family privacy, in addition to environmental considerations and natural illumination.
They also employ latest energy saving methods, making them environmentally-friendly projects, he said.
Each villa in the projects consists of three rooms and two kitchens (internal and external), two bathrooms and halls, parking for two cars and the possible construction of a small swimming pool in the backyard of the villa.
The two projects are now in their early stage and the company has plans to build more such residential units. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring