Al Gurg Building Services wins top honours
Dubai, November 15, 2010
UAE-based Al Gurg Building Services, engaged in the manufacture and trading of steel reinforcements for concrete, has won a Gold Award for World Quality Commitment at the International Quality Convention in Paris.
Al Gurg Building Services is part of the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group.
Companies from 54 nations around the globe gathered at the convention and the World
Quality Commitment (WQC) Awards, organised by Business Initiative Directions (BID). Established more than 20 years ago, the awards recognise and reward global excellence in quality standards, leadership, technology and innovation.
“Receiving global recognition from an organisation like BID is something we’re extremely proud of,” stated Abdulla Al Gurg, group general manager.
Al Gurg joins a distinguished list of previous winners of WQC Awards including: ING Funds in Holland; Taiwan-based China Steel Corp; India’s NTPC Ltd; Tata Elxsi, part of global conglomerate the Tata Group; Turner Construction – praised for its work on Burj Khalifa; Russian electricity giant RAO; and US Fortune 500 hi-tech company Alcoa.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work