ASGC completes $168m Deyaar tower project
Dubai, November 22, 2010
Al Shafar General Contracting (ASGC) has announced the completion of the Dh620 million ($168 million) Windsor Manor, a luxury residential tower development by Deyaar in the heart of Dubai’s corporate hub Business Bay.
Overlooking the Dubai Mall and iconic Burj Khalifa, the development has been conceived and designed to seduce the discerning few offering upscale leisure and lifestyle facilities, said a senior official.
“Windsor Manor is a prestigious address that is endowed with exceptional style and comfort. It is all about exclusivity and has a wow factor that makes it a great place to live,” explained Bishoy Azmy, CEO of ASGC.
Comprising a ground floor and 4 parking levels, the 24- storey tower makes its mark on the city’s skyline with outstanding facilities. Its distinctive design and elegant shape makes it an instantly recognizable entity.
'An integral part of the complex is a landscaped roof deck with superb seating arrangements, a swimming pool, spa, and healthclub. Adding to the building’s appeal is a plush lobby overlooking beautiful water features and an inviting outdoor dining area offering a selection of popular restaurants and cafes.'
'Within close proximity of the tower is a string of retail outlets located on the promenade stretching full length of the lakeside, said Azmy.
“Everything we have done is to integrate the building with its fabulous surroundings that enjoys an easy access from Business Bay Bridge,” he added
Windsor Manor offers residents a choice of 338 luxurious apartments including 1, 2, 3 bedroom and duplex 1 and 2 bedroom units with beautiful lake and landscape views.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan