ASGC completes $168m Deyaar tower project
Dubai, November 22, 2010
Al Shafar General Contracting (ASGC) has announced the completion of the Dh620 million ($168 million) Windsor Manor, a luxury residential tower development by Deyaar in the heart of Dubai’s corporate hub Business Bay.
Overlooking the Dubai Mall and iconic Burj Khalifa, the development has been conceived and designed to seduce the discerning few offering upscale leisure and lifestyle facilities, said a senior official.
“Windsor Manor is a prestigious address that is endowed with exceptional style and comfort. It is all about exclusivity and has a wow factor that makes it a great place to live,” explained Bishoy Azmy, CEO of ASGC.
Comprising a ground floor and 4 parking levels, the 24- storey tower makes its mark on the city’s skyline with outstanding facilities. Its distinctive design and elegant shape makes it an instantly recognizable entity.
'An integral part of the complex is a landscaped roof deck with superb seating arrangements, a swimming pool, spa, and healthclub. Adding to the building’s appeal is a plush lobby overlooking beautiful water features and an inviting outdoor dining area offering a selection of popular restaurants and cafes.'
'Within close proximity of the tower is a string of retail outlets located on the promenade stretching full length of the lakeside, said Azmy.
“Everything we have done is to integrate the building with its fabulous surroundings that enjoys an easy access from Business Bay Bridge,” he added
Windsor Manor offers residents a choice of 338 luxurious apartments including 1, 2, 3 bedroom and duplex 1 and 2 bedroom units with beautiful lake and landscape views.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi