CPC showcases key products
Dubai, November 24, 2010
Saudi-based Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) is showcasing its key products at the ongoing Big 5 International Building and Construction Show in Dubai.
The company will also host seminars during the four-day event to discuss topics related to construction projects.
Dr Faysal Alaquil, director of Business Development for CPC International will address the attendees on the importance of Human Capital, retaining staff, recruitment and human resources in construction companies, said a CPC statement.
Dr Alaquil is a member of two committees at the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Construction and Erection committee and the Human Resources committee as well as being the Chairman of the Consultancy committee at the College of Engineering / Effat University.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show