Exeed draws high interest at Big 5
Dubai, November 28, 2010
Exeed Industries, an Abu Dhabi-based manufacturing investment firm, has received significant interest for fibre and building materials products at the recently concluded Big 5, the largest building and construction exhibition, in Dubai.
Exeed highlighting its Precast, Premium Plaster, Aswar, Litecrete, Geotextile and Glasswool range at the exhibition.
Exeed, which currently operates in building materials, cables and wires, as well as fibres and agri-products, holds equity in overseas operations in the industrial and manufacturing sectors. Comprising 17 subsidiaries, the company constantly evaluates business development opportunities to expand its portfolio, a statement said.
“The event not only allowed us to showcase our offerings but also helped us engage with other market leaders, and provide visitors with insights into our business,” said Dr Ahmad Khayyat, CEO, Exeed. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show