Damac Tower in Beirut wins top honours
Dubai, November 29, 2010
The Middle East’s largest private luxury developer, Damac Properties, has won a prestigious international property award for its tower in Beirut, in collaboration with Versace Home.
Damac won the award for “Best High Rise Architecture” for its luxury Damac Tower development in Beirut. The award was announced at a gala ceremony in London recently.
“This international accolade recognises Damac Tower on the global stage,” said Niall Mc Loughlin, senior vice president of Damac Properties.
Damac Tower was launched in June and is the first exclusive Versace Home branded residential tower in the region. Situated in the elite marina area of the new Solidere development in Beirut, Damac Tower has extensive views of the Mediterranean. The spectacular flowing curves and undulating volumes of the 28 storey building were designed to emulate the surging waves of the ocean.
Damac Tower will feature spacious private units resplendent with custom designed interiors. All the common areas including the health and fitness facilities, the concierge reception, and the main lobby will feature Versace Home products.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex