Riffa Views hands over 400th villa
Manama, December 8, 2010
Riffa Views, Bahrain's golf residential development, said it has handed over 50 per cent of its luxury villas, with the delivery of its 400th villa to owner Karlheinz Aumann.
The keys to Aumann's new home, located in the Oasis estate, were presented by Riffa Views managing director Yasser Abdulrahman Al Raee.
Riffa Views has also continued to develop several of the community's key lifestyle components, including appointing Athletic Kings, the Dubai and Bahrain-based Sports Services Company to operate the development's Tennis Academy.
The Royal Country Club, which will offer additional sporting facilities such as a swimming pool and all purpose court, is also nearing completion and will be open to residents at the start of next year.
Other key elements include the Riffa Views International School, which saw an increase of more than 30 per cent in student numbers as it entered its third year of operation.
In addition, the Royal Golf Club was chosen to host the season-starting tournament of the European Tour Schedule for The Volvo Golf Champions Tournament in January.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan