Hamptons in deal to market Dubai tower
Dubai, December 11, 2010
Hamptons Mena, the full-spectrum property services company with a strong geographic presence across the region, has signed an exclusive deal with Sheth Estate International to market Iris Bay, a 32-storey tower located in Business Bay, Dubai.
A dedicated commercial tower designed by Atkins, Iris Bay has a distinctive architecture and a superior location near the business and financial nerve-centres of Dubai.
The tower has frontal views of Sheikh Zayed Road, and features viewing decks opening to the Dubai Creek on all floors.
A one-of-its-kind architectural marvel with its awe-inspiring edifice, Iris Bay has a distinctive façade and never-before-seen half-moon shape architecture. With innovative and high-end interiors and featuring business friendly amenities, the tower has a clubhouse, swimming pool and restaurant.
“Iris Bay in the prestigious Business Bay development serves as an elegant and competitive business destination for offices. In addition to its design aesthetics, the tower’s central location and amenities will significantly add value to business investors,' said a Hamptons Mena spokesperson.
'The offices are ideal for the entire range of business needs – from opening boutique offices to establishing regional headquarters,' the official added.
Vikram Nanthur of Sheth Estate said: “Iris Tower is one of our flagship developments, and we have placed emphasis on the highest standards of design aesthetics and construction quality. Hamptons Mena has a strong track-record in marketing world-class property, and we are leveraging their competencies through this partnership.”
Iris Bay features fully rectangular interiors thus ensuring that there is no wastage of space. The building also includes three-level podium parking in addition to ease of access to Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Business Bay Metro Station.
An Open House event showcasing Iris Bay will be held on December 14 from 10 am to 3 pm. The ‘Open House’ will enable potential customers to evaluate the various aspects of the property and make informed purchase decision by joining the sales and leasing professionals from Hamptons on a tour of the property. -TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar unveils luxury homes in ‘BLVD Crescent’
- Emaar's retail spin-off plan 'won't affect rating': S&P
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts