New residential project launched in Bahrain
Manama, December 24, 2010
Alargan Bahrain has announced the launch of Masakin AlYasmeen, a six-storey apartment building covering a gross built-up area of 5,015 sqm to be developed near Bahrain International Airport.
The Kingdom's latest residential development consists of 26 units, ranging from two-three bedroom apartments and a commercial component and includes adequate parking spaces for residents and visitors.
"Masakin AlYasmeen is an affordable residential development in the emerging area of Bu Quwah, just 15 minutes away from Bahrain International Airport," Alargan Bahrain acting general manager Khalil Saleh said.
"This project was tailored specifically to Bahraini families searching for homes for around BD40,000 ($106,086)," he added.
Masakin AlYasmeen is located 500m from the Shaikh Isa bin Salman highway and is also in close proximity of several services and facilities in the area. It includes a commercial component on the ground and mezzanine floors.
The construction work is likely to begin in 2011 and project is due for completion in 2013, said Saleh.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract