CPC wins ITP's best supplier award
Riyadh, December 25, 2010
Construction Products Holding Company (CPC International) was recently awarded the best provider of building materials prize by Dubai-based publisher ITP in the category of "Best Achievement in the Saudi Construction Sector."
"This award reflects the extent of our confidence and plans to make the biggest contribution possible to the development of Saudi Arabia and its construction sector through a well thought out and meticulous approach," said Dr Faysal Alaquil, CPC - International, director of business development, who accepted the award.
CPC International owns stakes in CPC companies in Syria, Egypt, the UAE, Qatar and Algeria, which have huge industrial complexes producing world class building materials for these markets.
In Saudi Arabia, CPC meets 30 per cent of the country's needs for construction materials through its industrial complexes in Bahra, Jeddah and Riyadh. A fourth industrial complex is currently being built in Dammam, a company statement said.
"The Bahra complex near Jeddah is one of the largest of its kind in the Middle East," Dr Alaquil said. "It has the world's latest product lines and the capability to produce the best materials for the largest projects in Saudi Arabia."
Dr Alaquil attributed the ITP honor to CPC's "One Stop Shop” concept whereby developers and contractors in Saudi Arabia are provided with a full range of services and construction products so as to build to the highest standards and promptly meet set timetables. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility