Rafael Nadal tours The Pearl-Qatar
Doha, January 13, 2011
Former world number one tennis star, Rafael Nadal, in Doha to compete at the Qatar ExxonMobil Tennis Open 2011, visited The Pearl-Qatar, the unique urban development on an island spanning over 4 million sqm of land.
Nadal toured the island in a luxury yacht, taking in the sites of Doha’s premier luxury development.
Developed by United Development Company (UDC), the island is located 350 meters offshore of Doha’s prestigious West Bay District and is one of the largest real-estate developments in the Gulf.
“The Pearl-Qatar is honored to welcome Rafael Nadal to its marina. As Qatar hosts more and more international sports events such as the Qatar Open, high-profile visitors such as Nadal will naturally be curious to see what Doha has to offer. We know The Pearl-Qatar provides a snapshot of Doha that is world-class,” a senior manager from The Pearl-Qatar said.
This is Nadal’s fourth appearance in Doha.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract