Amer Group to begin selling Syrian units
Cairo, January 24, 2011
Egyptian property developer Amer Group will begin selling units at its Porto Tartous tourist project in Syria this week, it said on Monday.
Amer Group, which sells property on Egypt's coasts, has been expanding outside the country with projects in Syria and Dubai.
It has said it is also looking at Saudi Arabia.
The Syria project, which had been scheduled for launch in mid-November, will have more than 3,700 serviced apartments, a shopping mall, 100,000 square meters of office space and a yacht marina. It will also have a sports stadium and private beaches.
In November, Amer Group sold 500 million shares in an initial public offering that was oversubscribed 5.8 times. – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show