CBRE named agent for Bahrain tower
Manama, February 15, 2011
CB Richard Ellis, (CBRE), the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm, has been appointed as exclusive agents for Capital Plus Tower in Bahrain’s premiere business district, Seef.
The property, which houses 10,000 square meters of leasable Grade A commercial office space and approximately 1,000 square meters of retail accommodation on ground and mezzanine levels, is due to open at the end Q1 this year.
“Capital Plus Tower brings a new dimension to the popular Seef area. We are very excited about this project, which has a distinct and flexible four suite layout on each level that can be configured to suit tenant space requirements from just over 100m² to nearly 500 sqm per floor,” stated Andy Hinson, senior director of CB Richard Ellis Bahrain.
“CBRE leasing activity indicates continued interest in Seef, with a noticeable pick up in recent enquiries. We know of several large occupiers actively seeking substantial space in the area, underling the robust nature of Seef’s appeal and its growing stature as Bahrain’s new central business district.”
Capital Plus Tower has been designed to provide six floors of clearly laid out parking, twenty floors of commercial office space, a well appointed lobby complete with premium brand coffee shop and three high speed elevators. Being owned by one developer, Capital Plus Real Estate, affords tenants greater security and confidence concerning matters of maintenance and other important tenant issues, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project
- Asteco to lease out new property
- Union Properties Q1 net profit slips 2.2pc