CBRE named agent for Bahrain tower
Manama, February 15, 2011
CB Richard Ellis, (CBRE), the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm, has been appointed as exclusive agents for Capital Plus Tower in Bahrain’s premiere business district, Seef.
The property, which houses 10,000 square meters of leasable Grade A commercial office space and approximately 1,000 square meters of retail accommodation on ground and mezzanine levels, is due to open at the end Q1 this year.
“Capital Plus Tower brings a new dimension to the popular Seef area. We are very excited about this project, which has a distinct and flexible four suite layout on each level that can be configured to suit tenant space requirements from just over 100m² to nearly 500 sqm per floor,” stated Andy Hinson, senior director of CB Richard Ellis Bahrain.
“CBRE leasing activity indicates continued interest in Seef, with a noticeable pick up in recent enquiries. We know of several large occupiers actively seeking substantial space in the area, underling the robust nature of Seef’s appeal and its growing stature as Bahrain’s new central business district.”
Capital Plus Tower has been designed to provide six floors of clearly laid out parking, twenty floors of commercial office space, a well appointed lobby complete with premium brand coffee shop and three high speed elevators. Being owned by one developer, Capital Plus Real Estate, affords tenants greater security and confidence concerning matters of maintenance and other important tenant issues, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale