Ajman Bank inks Manazel home finance deal
Abu Dhabi, February 16, 2011
Ajman Bank, an award-winning financial services institution, has signed a home finance facility partnership with Manazel Real Estate, a leading UAE real estate developer.
Under the agreement, Ajman Bank customers can avail home finance on properties in Manazel developments.
“This partnership meets the strong demand for Islamic home finance from customers in Abu Dhabi and Dubai,” said Ali Al Nuaimi, deputy chief executive officer, Ajman Bank.
Ajman Bank will offer up to 80 per cent finance-to-value ratios for Manazel properties, along with tenures of up to 20 years. The maximum finance amount will be Dh5 million. Home finance will be available to UAE nationals and expatriate residents with a minimum monthly income of Dh10,000 and 20,000, respectively.
“We are delighted to partner with Ajman Bank to provide Islamic home financing to our customers,” added Mohamed M Al Mazrouei, CEO of Manazel Real Estate.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals