Fluor wins ExxonMobil Iraq contract
Irving (Texas), February 23, 2011
US-based Fluor Corporation said it has won an engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and management contract from ExxonMobil Iraq for its project at the West Qurna (Phase I) field near Basra.
The early works program contract is a reimbursable continuing services agreement for oil field and related infrastructure development with an expected tenure of three years, Fluor said in a statement.
The company said it will perform the work from its Houston operations center, other Fluor Middle East offices, and on site near Basra. It will book the undisclosed contract value in each quarter as the work is released.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Fluor is a Fortune 200 company that designs, builds and maintains many of the world's most challenging and complex projects.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure