Abu Dhabi's Baniyas unveils Garden Homes
Abu Dhabi, March 13, 2011
Baniyas Investment and Development Company, the investment arm of the Baniyas Sports Club, has launched its Garden Homes within Phase II of its iconic Bawabat Al Sharq project in Bani Yas City, Abu Dhabi.
The 34 new homes promise to offer their residents all the amenities of a villa within an apartment.
Situated on the ground floor of Phase II apartment buildings, the new 34 Bawabat Al Sharq Garden Homes include amenities that are typically only found in villas, namely private terraces and gardens. These, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units that range between 70 and 224 square meters offer open views of water features and landscapes. They also provide separate terrace entrances and underground parking.
“Our latest Garden Homes offering is BID’s answer to those cost conscience clients who seek all the benefits of living in a villa without incurring the high monthly running costs. To further complement our offering, we will continue to offer attractive and flexible payment plans as well as owner’s financing directly from Baniyas Investment & Development Company,” said Wael Tawil, CEO, Baniyas Investment and Development Company.
Bawabat Al Sharq is a mix of modern residential, retail, entertainment and sporting facilities. The infrastructure works on Phase I of BAS are currently underway after Al Jaber had assigned more than 450 employees to work on this project.
Baniyas has also awarded the Dh190 million construction contract for the construction of Phase II of Bawabat Al Sharq to Royal International Construction. The contractor has already mobilised on site and commenced works on the project which will be handed over to the owners towards the end of this year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project