Sorouh wins major global business award
Geneva, March 20, 2011
Abu Dhabi-based Sorouh Real Estate has won the prestigious Gold Category at The Century International Quality ERA Award (CQE) from Business Initiative Directions (B.I.D) in Geneva.
This is the highest ranking category of these awards and is presented in recognition of Sorouh’s overall corporate achievement; specifically for the company’s leadership, quality, innovation, excellence, technology, customer service and prestige.
Sorouh was selected by a system of votes, polls and recommendations and then chosen for the award by a jury of previous winners.
The award was presented to Sorouh during a gala dinner held at the International Convention Hall in Geneva.
'We are delighted to have received such a prestigious and internationally recognised award. This is testament to the hard work of everyone at Sorouh. Of all the qualities outlined in the Gold Category, I am most pleased to be recognised for innovation and customer service,' stated Abubaker Seddiq Al Khouri, managing director of Sorouh.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing