Adnec starts leasing of Capital Gate tower
Abu Dhabi, April 6, 2011
Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (Adnec), owner-developer of the world famous signature tower Capital Gate, has launched commercial leasing of the tower.
The 35-storey 160m Capital Gate offers approximately 15,000 sqm of Grade A+ office space. The tower will also house the 5-star Hyatt Capital Gate hotel - Abu Dhabi’s very first Hyatt property, occupying an area in excess of 25,000 sqm.
Capital Gate’s office space is available on a shell-and-core basis to tenants, with NFA (net floor area) varying between 994 sqm to 1,056 sqm per floor.
“Capital Gate forms the focal point of a world-class business district; we believe the tower holds incredible appeal for local and international businesses seeking a prestige address within an established location in the UAE capital,” said Ali Saeed Bin Harmal Al Dhaheri, managing director of Adnec.
The visually stunning tower has been built using some of the world’s most advanced construction techniques and leans an astonishing 18-degree westward. It holds the Guinness Record for ‘world’s furthest leaning manmade tower,’ and was recently the focus of an hour-long documentary on National Geographic Channel broadcast in more than 166 countries to an estimated television audience of more than 200 million.
“Facilities such as access to a fully-serviced Abu Dhabi International Airport check-in, ample covered parking, advanced road and transport links, the very best meeting and conferencing facilities, and a superb range of F&B options combined with the fact that Capital Gate is located in the Embassies district - a very well developed and established area of the UAE capital, will provide a compelling proposition to potential tenants,” added Simon Horgan, Adnec Group CEO.
A number of other commercial towers, hotels, restaurants, clubs, residential and services apartment complexes will be part of Capital Centre, Adnec’s master-planned micro-city that is under development in the immediate vicinity to Capital Gate.
Capital Gate is also located close to Al Bateen Executive Airport, twofour54, Abu Dhabi Golf Course, Abu Dhabi International Airport, Downtown Abu Dhabi, The Corniche, Al Raha and Yas Island, all of which are between 10-20 minutes away, with Dubai and Al Ain, within an hour’s driving distance.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract