Baniyas to showcase key projects at Cityscape
Abu Dhabi, April 10, 2011
Abu Dhabi-based Baniyas Investment and Development Company (BID) is set to showcase its premium garden homes and apartments in Bawabat Al Sharq Phase II development at the upcoming Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011.
The annual real estate exhibition will be held from April 17 to 20 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (Adnec).
BID, the investment arm of the Bani Yas Sports Club, said it has devised various easy and unprecedented financing options for buyers during the event.
Baniyas is offering a 45/55 payment plan through direct financing whereby purchasing clients secure 45 per cent of the total value during the construction period while the company finances the remaining 55 per cent for up to 4 years after delivery.
Commenting on the participation, Wael Tawil, chief executive of BID said, 'Since Cityscape started, the event has been a platform to exhibit various products in the market, showcase different projects in the pipeline and introduce the newly released building and construction technologies.'
'Cityscape Abu Dhabi will offer developers yet another opportunity to connect with the investors and end users, further understanding their aspirations. With the new regulations and governance being introduced, the expo will be a presentation platform for the upcoming projects and for the Mega Projects part of the Abu Dhabi 2030 vision,' he added.
In his comment, Wael El Ashry, commercial vice president of BID said, “We are very excited about our participation in Cityscape, in this year’s event we have an impressive lineup of new products, Cityscape for us is the best opportunity for understanding the market and interacting with our clients.”
Bawabat Al Sharq is an ideal mix of modern residential, retail, entertainment and sporting facilities. The infrastructure works in the first phase are currently underway where 75 per cent of the roads embankment, 25 per cent of the storm water and sewage networks, 50 per cent of the external electricity and 25 per cent of the Mall external parking area have been completed.
The project contractor Royal International Construction has started laying the foundations for 58 villas of Phase II, 35 per cent of which will be completed before Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011, said El Ashry.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure