Expert to address risk management
Riyadh, April 20, 2011
Project managers will receive an expert insight into how crucial risk management is to a project managment office’s success at a seminar in Riyadh next month.
Raed S Haddad, senior vice president of Global Delivery Services at ESI International, an internationally known project management expert and public speaker, will present tools for project managers to identify risks and opportunities on May 2 at the Khozama Hotel, Riyadh.
“I will be taking you on a risk management ’journey’ if you like. Starting at the port of risk identification to learn about the best tools to capture risks for your PMO, then onto risk analysis where we will experience firsthand the various analysis tools and best practice available on top risks for a PMO.“ said Haddad.
“Finally, we will discuss risk mitigation and control, you can hear how to solve some of these challenges and what has worked in the past to control the PMO risks and sustain the value your PMO is bringing to your company“ added Haddad.
Seminars will also take place on May 3 at the Ramada Hotel, Doha, Qatar and in Abu
Dhabi on May 4 at Crowne Plaza.
Over the past 20 years Haddad has had extensive first hand project management experience on numerous programmes worldwide. As a professorial lecturer at The George Washington University, he currently teaches graduate level courses in project and programme management; cost, schedule and quality control and decision-making techniques. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund