Sorouh wins award at Cityscape Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, April 21, 2011
Abu Dhabi-based Sorouh Real Estate Company announced that its Shams Gate project has received the ’Best Mixed Use Future Project Award’ at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011.
The developments were judged based on several criteria including innovative approach, strategy of the development, design, quality, as well as sensitivity to the surrounding environment and the community.
Shams Gate comprises eight buildings including Sun and Sky, the four towers at Gate Towers and the two Arc Towers. Sun and Sky towers are the first Grade A buildings to be delivered in Abu Dhabi’s new investment zone on Al Reem Island which began phased handover of units to owners in March.
“We are honoured that Shams Gate has been recognised as the best among the various mixed development projects in Abu Dhabi, and that it has been awarded as most innovative in design, quality and relevance to the needs of the community in Abu Dhabi,” said Gurjit Singh, chief operating officer of Sorouh.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract