New Bahrain housing project on target
Manama, May 15, 2011
Work on the Salmabad housing project is on target for units to be handed over by June-end, following directions from His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
The Housing Ministry has co-ordinated efforts with the Electricity and Water Authority, Works Ministry and Municipalities and Urban Planning Ministry to provide services on time.
Power has been connected to all units and public areas, while sewerage work is expected to be completed within the next few weeks, Housing Minister Bassim Al Hamer said, thanking Deputy Premier Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa for his continuous follow-up and co-ordination efforts between authorities concerned.
The Municipalities and Urban Planning Ministry will soon begin tree-planting in the area to beautify the landscape.
Meanwhile, beneficiaries are requested to report to the directorate concerned at the Electricity and Water Authority to finalise power connection formalities.
lEnergy Minister Dr Abdulhussain Mirza will tomorrow inaugurate Salmabad Power Station to serve Salmabad housing project and neighbouring areas.
He will also open Muqaba Power Station, which will serve urban and investment projects in the area and adjacent parts.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna