Adnec begins sale of Marasi Village villas
Abu Dhabi, May 17, 2011
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec) has opened a dedicated sales centre for villas at its Marasi Village, the luxury waterfront development to be located on the shore of the Al Bateen Channel.
“Over the course of this year’s Cityscape Abu Dhabi, Adnec received a substantial number of serious enquiries for the 81 villas that comprise the project,” stated Ali Saeed Bin Harmal Al Dhaheri, Adnec’s managing director.
The opening of the sales centre at Adnec will allow prospective home owners at Marasi to obtain more information and conduct in-depth discussions with Adnec’s sales team, as well as discuss mortgage financing with banks.
Marasi Village has been specifically designed to attract UAE Nationals as home owners, with the 81 luxury villas at the development reserved for exclusive sale to Emiratis.
The six bedroom villas at Marasi Village will have a plot size of approximately 15,220 sq ft (1,414 sqm), while the five and four bedroom villas have a plot size of approximately 11,862 sq ft (1,102 sqm). Each of the villas come with covered garden terraces, an office, 2 reception rooms, 2 dining rooms, 2 kitchens, with exclusive European-branded, top-of-the-range appliances, 4 balconies, an entrance porch, a maid’s room and a driver’s room, besides multiple parking slots.
All villas are within walking distance to the Marasi’s communal facilities which include a mosque, community centre, supermarket, café, multi-purpose hall, male and female fitness suites, landscaped grounds, a promenade, and berthing for up to ten vessels. Residents will access the development through a private road which connects from Khaleej Al Arabi Street, besides boat access via Al Bateen channel.
The sales centre for Marasi Village is located on the ground-floor of the Adnec Grandstand and is open 9am to 4pm, Sunday to Thursday.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract