Bahrain engineers get CAD training
Manama , June 1, 2011
The Bahrain Ministry of Works is hosting two training courses in CAD programs for engineers from the government departments in co-ordination with Bentley Institute for Programmes.
The courses, organized by the Human Resources Directorate at the Ministry, will be held for the third and fourth groups of engineers from Sanitary Engineering Planning and Projects and Construction Projects Directorates, said the ministry.
The programme, which will run for three weeks, is aimed at enhancing the quality of work and performance, which can be achieved through providing all concerned engineers with state-of-the-art systems that contribute to increasing productivity.
About 93 users of the program were previously trained by the Ministry and given internationally approved certificates in Bentley Programmes, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing