Bahrain to host first ME engg expo
Manama, June 5, 2011
Bahrain will host the first Middle East Process Engineering Conference and Exhibition (Mepec 2011) from October 23 to 26 at the Gulf Convention Centre.
It will be held under the theme 'Towards Technological Excellence and Innovative Solutions'.
The main objective of the conference and exhibition is sharing knowledge, experience and lessons learned on contemporary issues affecting industries in the field of process engineering.
Mepec 2011 is organised by the Saudi Arabian section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the Bahrain Society of Engineers in co-operation with the National Oil and Gas Authority.
The event will provide a key platform for process and chemical professionals to network and learn about the latest developments in the field of chemical processing and understand the constantly evolving trends, technologies, products and solutions to the challenges faced by chemical industries.
During his meeting with members of Mepec's organising committee, Energy Minister Dr Abdulhussain Mirza stressed the key role played by such events in boosting the oil and gas sectors and related oil industries, hailing GCC, regional and world oil companies' sponsoring of the events held in the kingdom.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed