Damac to showcase at Jeddah property event
Dubai, June 6, 2011
Damac Properties, a leading independent real estate company, will showcase its award-winning regional development portfolio at an upcoming property event in Jeddah.
Cityscape Jeddah will run from June 11 to 13 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events.
“Damac Properties is one of the most highly regarded developers in the region, with a proven track record of delivering high quality, luxury properties to market. Through our partnership with Versace Home in Beirut, we have set a new benchmark for luxury residential development in the region, and our display at Cityscape will reflect that,” said Niall McLoughlin, senior vice president of Damac Properties.
Damac Properties’ projects at the expo will include International Property Award-winning Damac Tower in Beirut and the iconic 48-storey Al Jawharah Tower on the Jeddah Corniche.
“The height and unique architectural design of Al Jawharah make it an ‘iconic’ project for the Jeddah Corniche. Visually, it is an awe inspiring development with an architecturally impressive curved facade.”
“The design incorporates a series of aluminium composite panels for privacy which contribute to the spectacular aesthetic appearance of the exterior, by creating shining, silver ‘fins’,” he added.
Construction of Al Jawharah has progressed past the second podium level, a statement said.
“Our core aim is to provide luxury lifestyle concepts in every market in which we operate. Al Jawharah tower is positioned at the high end of the property market, and is targeted at customers who seek comfort, luxury and every modern convenience,” McLoughlin said.
“Al Jawharah will appeal to young professionals, families and retirees alike. It is a stylish, exclusive address which will attract those in search of a luxury lifestyle.”
“Damac Tower is a stunning blend of exquisite Versace interiors, unique architectural design, in an enviable location on the shores of the Mediterranean. It has been recognised on the global stage, which distinguishes the project as one of the most highly regarded residential developments in the world,” continued McLoughlin.
Damac Properties will also showcase the Park Towers development at the Dubai International Financial Centre. The Park Towers is about 95 per cent complete, McLoughlin said.
“Damac Properties continued to build, even amid the worst of the global downturn, which means that we are now in a unique position to be able to offer brand new luxury apartments in recently completed or nearly complete developments across the region” McLoughlin said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand