Painting work starts at Bahrain bridges
Manama, June 6, 2011
Bahrain Ministry of Works said painting work has begun at several bridges on the main roads in Muharraq area as part of its BD1 million ($2.65 million) project.
This contract is the first phase of the ministry's plan to paint all the highway structures of the Kingdom.
Down Town Construction Company said it has already begun painting work at several bridges and is due to be completed by end of November.
The bridges and flyover structures included in this contract scheme are Muharraq Interchange Ramp 1, Muharraq Interchange Khalifa A, Muharraq Interchange Khalifa B, Shaikh Isa Bin Salman Causeway Bridge, Seef Flyovers, City Centre Left Turn Flyover and Central Market Flyovers.
The contract includes painting of these structures with most appropriate, and long lasting protective painting and all related traffic management and other temporary works to facilitate the painting works, the ministry said in a statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing