StanChart launches benefit scheme
Dubai, June 9, 2011
Standard Chartered Bank has launched a value deal which offers dining vouchers to residents of Arabian Ranches in Dubai who open a priority banking account or an SME banking account.
The vouchers range from Dh500 ($136) to Dh3,000 depending on the residents’ total relationship amount, a statement said.
The vouchers are redeemable at premium dining establishments across Dubai. The offer, which is valid till July 20, comes in addition to the recently launched low-interest home loans offered through the bank’s home suite bundle account.
Standard Chartered's home suite bundle account is ideal for customers who are seeking to transfer their existing home finance or purchase a new home, the statement said.
The special home suite bundle account promotion for Arabian Ranches residents is valid until June 30. Home loan package offers a minimal interest rate of 5.49 per cent per annum for loan amounts of up to Dh18 million and tenor of up to 30 years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure