World first for Bahrain strategy practitioner
Manama, June 15, 2011
Bahrain’s Eng Rajaa Yousif Al Zayani, chief of strategic planning and quality management at Ministry of Works, has been honoured as the world’s first certified strategy practitioner by the Palladium Group recently.
Eng Al was honoured at the Annual Strategy Execution Summit, which was held in London from June 7-9.
The Palladium Group is a USA-based collaboration, which is one of the world’s leaders in strategy planning, execution and management practices. It is the founder of the Balanced Scorecard methodology, which is one of the most recognized for its ability to execute strategy and achieve breakthrough results.
Al Zayani’s award came as a testimony to her professionalism and outstanding efforts in the field of strategy management, where she has showed full capability in developing, planning, executing, testing, adapting and managing strategy. Her professional maturity is said to set inspirational standards to the strategy management practices, said a statement.
She credited her success to the motivational working environment at Ministry of Works that has pushed her to go “the extra mile” to new horizons of excellence at all the ongoing strategic initiatives. –TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’