Tasweek in new fund management service
Abu Dhabi, June 18, 2011
Abu Dhabi-based Tasweek Real Estate Marketing and Development, a leading property advisor and solutions provider, has incorporated Investment Fund Management (IFM) to its list of services.
The new service will enable Tasweek to go beyond real estate and deliver IFM solutions to health, education and various other industries at the local and international levels, said a company statement.
Its new IFM business will enable Tasweek to open up cross-investment opportunities with its global partners in several growth sectors such as power, agriculture, solar energy, water desalination, recycling, waste management, and manufacturing.
The heightened level of transparency and legal compliance required by fund management will also help boost the company’s credibility among local and international investors, Tasweek said in its statement.
"Our new Investment Fund Management offering will be of great help in extending our business reach and further building up our image as a reliable and progressive organization two successful and profitable years since our inception in 2009," said Masood Al Awar, CEO of Tasweek.
"It will also provide great opportunities for us to enhance our investor and partner relationships with multi-cross-investment options. We look forward to setting benchmarks in IFM excellence and establish TASWEEK as a premier investment fund service provider,” he added.
With more than 20 years of innovation and leadership under its belt, Tasweek has rapidly grown into a one-stop shop for real estate and related services and marketing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna