Tameer completes superstructure for tower
Dubai, June 19, 2011
Tameer Holding Investment, a leading property developer in the Middle East, has completed the superstructure for its new tower that will become the tallest residential building in the world when completed.
Interior finishing works are progressing as scheduled on the Princess Tower development at Dubai Marina, a statement said.
The tower, which encompasses 107 floors over 6 basements, ground floor and 100 above ground floor, is scheduled to be completed in December.
“Princess Tower is now in its final stages of construction and we look forward to the delivery and handover of this icon project to each of our customers. With its imposing height of 414m and world record status, Princess Tower will become another prominent landmark for Dubai,” said Federico Tauber, president of Tameer Holding Investment.
With a total built up area of 1.75 million sq ft, Princess Tower houses 763 luxury apartments, including one, two and three bedroom apartments plus four and five bedroom penthouses which have views over the Arabian Gulf. For added convenience eight retail spaces have been provided to the ground floor, the statement said.
Residents of Princess Tower will also be provided with private parking, easy access to public transport with close proximity to the Dubai Metro, as well as several leading shopping facilities such as Marina Mall and Mall of the Emirates, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property