KFH-Bahrain, Capivest ink financing deal
Manama, June 20, 2011
Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain) has signed an agreement with Saar Central, a premier real estate project of top Islamic bank Capivest, to provide a home financing scheme to their potential home purchasers.
The shari’a compliant scheme will provide attractive rates for financing Saar Central villas, a statement said.
“Our shari’a compliant financing schemes are structured in such a way to provide home owners with the maximum flexibility and affordability,” said Khalid Rafea, executive manager at KFH – Bahrain.
“I am pleased that through signing this agreement, potential home owners at Saar Central will be able to benefit from the most competitive rates available.”
Mohammed Abdulmalik, CEO of Capivest, said: “We are delighted to have partnered with KFH-Bahrain, offering our purchasers great rates for financing their dream homes.”
“Partnering with one of the most reputable banks in Bahrain will allow us to offer our customers flexible and competitive rates, making Saar Central open to all members of the public wishing to make it their home,” he added.
Saar Central offers a mix of 82 high quality villas of varying sizes spread over an area of 65,000 sq m, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey