DSC, Emicool ink water services pact
Dubai, June 26, 2011
Dubai Sports City (DSC) and Emirates District Cooling (Emicool), a leading supplier of chilled water to end users, recently signed an alliance wherein Emicool will provide chilled water services to DSC.
This alliance will reduce the carbon emission dissipated from stand-alone AC systems and provide long term cost saving to the growing population of the project, a statement from DSC and Emicool said.
Emicool will commence this alliance by providing chilled water services to Canal Residence West, the contemporary promenade living apartments from DSC and further extend these services to several other developments within this master community as the handover of residential buildings picks up pace, according to the statement.
Emicool has applied two models in Dubai Investment Park and Motor City, delivering chilled water services to more than 6000 customers.
Emicool said that DSC is a new geographic location that can be successfully added to its delivery model considering the population growth seen over the last 12 months. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show