Bahrain developers launch new website
Manama, June 28, 2011
Bahrain Property Developers Association (BaPDA) has announced the launch of its new website designed to enhance user knowledge and provide relevant and current information.
As part of BaPDA's planned efforts to increase its access and services and improve overall communication, the website was created as a comprehensive, easy-to-navigate virtual experience.
Founded in August 2010, BaPDA has already made an impact on the industry, initiating in less than a year, amicable business ties among members providing a platform for them to communicate with government and non-governmental agencies and increasing the efficiency, productivity and quality of the industry.
On its agenda for the year are plans to conduct workshops and seminars to train and educate young Bahrainis to improve their knowledge and employability while simultaneously raising the standards of the industry in the country.
"BaPDA was formed with a vision to help produce a new generation of property developers in Bahrain, creating a pool of professionals to serve local and regional job requirements," BaPDA chairman Aaref Hejres said.
"The new website will prove an invaluable source of information and will provide access to all matters pertaining to the industry," he added.
"It will also help people keep a finger on the pulse of the industry so that they are aware of specific areas of growth and change within the property development industry," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing